5.02.2013

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful neither my cell phone nor my forehead got too hurt when I dropped my phone last week. Anyone else fall asleep while reading on their phones only to be jarred awake by your cell phones smacking your forehead? Doh.

I'm thankful for May Day deliveries.  Kael kept calling himself and Kylee "Sneak-ret "(Secret) Agents".  They had so much fun!





I'm thankful for the first strikeout Kael threw on Monday night.


I'm thankful for a great friend and neighbor who volunteered to drive Kael to school so he wouldn't have to walk in the snow.  In May. 

I'm thankful that on this snowy day I have a warm cup of coffee, two kids at home with me to snuggle, nowhere to go, and plans to hang with my mom working on baby shower prep.

Happy (snowy) Thursday!

No comments: