2.11.2013

Five and a half

Kent says he didn't know that half birthdays were even a thing until he met me.

Enter Kylee and now I think he sees why half birthdays are sooo worth celebrating. :)

When she woke up on Saturday I had the Kylee-ist cake I could find waiting for her on the table.  Red is her current favorite color- the cutest little cake loaded with frosting and heart sprinkles.  Not to mention a big jewel heart right in the middle.  She was thrilled.


And a little goofy.



Also, she had asked me several days ago if she could get her ears pierced, so we decided to go for it! She was the sweetest combination of nervous and excited, but she did awesome! She piicked out some adorable purple, sparkly studs- clearly the best of all the options.   It was definitely a mom/daughter day that I'll remember for a very long time.



My Kylee is something special.  I can't believe she's five.  And a half. ;)




Kylee at Kael's Fun Night with a rose balloon. 


Kylee, Uncle Kevin, and some sparkly earrings. 


This was pre-piercing. 


Kylee was matching a friend at school the other day!

No comments: