11.08.2012

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for a low-key weekend ahead.

I'm thankful for a visit from my cousin and her two boys this week.  The kids had a great time together and we had fun catching up.,

I'm thankful that my brother-in-law Kyle has graduated from Basic Training and we'll get to see him this weekend! Can't wait!!!

I'm thankful Kase's round little cheeks. They're so squeezable.

I'm thankful that a playdate Kael had this week went well.

I'm thankful for our fireplace. Nothing better than cozy-ing up next to it with a big stack of books and my three favorite kids.

I'm thankful for Kent.  Just 'cause.  He's the best.

Short and sweet today...lots to do! Well, not a lot of things that I have to do, but things I'd like to do.  Namely, start Christmas shopping! Who's excited?!

No comments: