4.07.2011

Thankful Thursday

Today, I'm thankful that silly putty does, in fact, come out of eyelashes. I learned that sometimes, a "Hey Mom, look what I did!" while I'm driving does actually deserve at least a quick glance in the rearview to see what's going on back there. If your child has used their hot orange silly putty as a pirate eye patch, go ahead and pull over to take care of it.


I'm also thankful that I ran into a family friend while out running errands last night. Her kind words about me, my family and my blog made an otherwise routine Target trip remarkably pleasant.


I'm thankful that my husband brought me home this:






from Flying Mango last night. I ate every last bite. Right before bed, too. It was every bit as delicious as it looks. He rocks.

Happy Thursday everyone!




1 comment:

Missy... said...

It was sooo great to see you too, Laura! And I meant it -- you're a very gifted writer and I'm LOVING getting to know you and your family better through your blog. Kylee and Kale are too cute and I'm sure you're full of great birthday ideas now. :)