Happy 19th Birthday to our Kylee girl! She's getting to spend her birthday in the most Kylee way possible- at a concert and at the lake!
It may seem like all Kylee has had time for this summer is fun! But that's not true. She has enjoyed nannying all summer and just loves her kiddos so much. She works as often as possible. She's been a huge help with Kase lately- they spent a lot of time together on the cruise with friends and Kylee helped him create an Instagram post when they got home that made him so happy. She gives solid advice to him about girls and friends. I genuinely appreciate her influence on Kase!
She loves her family, don't get me wrong, but she is SO ready for college. She has been packing for a full month already! Every spare minute she gets she organizes, re-organizes and packs some more. I know she's excited to get there and start making college memories. She keeps telling me, "Mom you're gonna miss me so much!" And I will, but I will rest easy, knowing she's capable, confident, independent and happy. 18 was a great year for Kylee and I just can't wait to see what God has in store for her in year 19! We love you SO much, Kylee!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment