5.23.2024

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful Kael got to take his girlfriend to the pond and Clear Lake on Monday! They both had the day off and my parents were available too so they all had the best day.  Kael was so proud to show Emma some of our favorite family places to go! 


 

Kael showed Emma how to fish!


They even got to get out on the water for a little bit. 



And they visited the Surf Ballroom- cool!



Love seeing Kael so happy. 

I'm thankful for yet another accolade for Kylee.  She was inducted to the National Honor Society on Tuesday night- so proud of her!




Kylee and a friend from elementary school who also ran at State Track.


The lighting isn't great but here they are showing off their State Track sunburns!



Kylee and Emma having fun.  



Thankful the boys are headed off for their Canada trip- I'm not sure who is most excited! 

I'm thankful school is almost done- hooray!!!


No comments: